2019 Alondra Park Ho’olaule’a
Date: Saturday, July 20 & Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 pm (Sat), 9:30 AM – 4:00 pm (Sun)
Cost: FREE Admission
Parking: Onsite and neighborhood, free
Location: Alondra Park
3850 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Lawndale, CA 90260
Contact: Lono Kollars, Pelekikena
This year’s Entertainment Schedule will be listed in the Event Program and available to purchase for $1 from the Information Booth.
- Bring your own chair and umbrella, if desired.
- No alcohol, no smoking on premises.
- No pets allowed.
- Check the Hawaii’s Daughters Guild food booth (sometimes the have kulolo, yum!)
- Malasadas are worth the wait in line.
- Next to the malasadas booth is shave ice, perfect for the typically HOT day!
About this event: 2019 marks 41 years of the HICCSC Ho’olaule’a, and 38 years at Alondra Park in Lawndale, CA. Hosted by Hawaiian Inter-Club Council of Southern California (HICCSC), the event is held annually on the third weekend in July and is the largest Hawaiian Festival in Southern California. Enjoy continuous Polynesian entertainment, arts & crafts, games, island-style foods, drawings and prizes. Come together each year to share in that spirit we call Aloha!