2022 Pacific Islander Festival San Diego
Date: Saturday, September 24 & Sunday, September 25, 2022
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Cost: FREE Admission
Location: Ski Beach, Mission Bay
1600 Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109
Phone: (619) 699-8797
- Bring cash for shuttle, food and vendors! Some take credit, and there is usually an ATM onsite.
- Parking shuttles are located in the Sunrunner Parking Lot (5 freeway and Sea World Drive exit) and Hospitality Point on Quivera Blvd. at Quivera Road.
- No pets allowed.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or vaping allowed.
Vendors: If you’re interested in a booth, please visit PIFA Booth Applications or contact their Booth Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial & craft booth prices are as follows:
- Early Bird Cost: $1,500 until May 31,2022
- Regular Cost: $1,600 until July 30,2022
- Late Cost: $1,700 starting August 1, 2022
About this event: Hosted by Pacific Islander Festival Association, PIFA San Diego celebrates the cultures of the indigenous people of Melanesia, Micronesia and Polynesia.